Our idea is to help creators make their content engaging, inclusive, global, and accessible. We do that by offering a time-saving tool that makes transcription, translation, and subtitling a 5-minute task. Our users can improve their content even with no editing skills, and can focus on what they do best - creating content worth sharing.
Founded in 2019, with over 100 000 registered users, we thrive in the world of online content. It's our mission to empower every creator and organisation to make the most of their content, sharing it with people all over the world, breaking language barriers and more.
As a UX designer you will support Subly’s success by understanding the user’s needs and translating these into innovative design. You will collaborate with various teams, including Marketing, Product, and Engineering, to define solutions with prototypes, mockups, flows or other appropriate frameworks. The UX Designer will also plan, and conduct user testing activities to ensure solutions are fully functional and delight the user. We place a strong emphasis on the role of UX designers, we want you to feel empowered to take risks, challenge the norm and think creatively. Have the freedom to come up with ideas to shape our mission, and create the best in class products and applications.
- Act as the user-advocate during the product development process, designing engaging, user-centred solutions utilising best practice UX methodologies including user and market research, customer interviews, production ideation, pitching and working with delivery teams.
- Integrate UX design into a fast-paced agile development environment - product releases happen in short iterations.
- Create and maintain a visual style guide to ensure the user experience is visually and functionally consistent across all product areas.
- You should have a design portfolio for a range of products (platform, system, web, mobile app), demonstrating your ability to understand the user needs and translate these to create wireframes, flow charts and final designs.
- Strong skills with graphics + prototyping software including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision or similar programs.
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS & current web technologies, including responsive/mobile design.
- Comfortable with technology, with the ability to discuss solutions with a technical team
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders + peers
- Comfortable in a start-up environment: at times it can be fast-paced and ambiguous