As Graphic Designer you will create a range of colourful and fun artwork from concept to development. Your role will be across a variety of projects, including social, blogs, email, web, and video editing. Your days will be busy, but you’ll get to be creative every single day.
As a Graphic Designer you will:
- Collaborate and take briefs from the Subly marketing team to support wider campaigns
- Conceptualise and develop assets to support campaigns and launches.
- Prioritise and manage your time across multiple simultaneous projects, meeting launch dates
- You’ll be creating designs for social, animations, infographics, iconography, email banners, as well as editing videos. You will also support some web design.
We are a fully remote business, and our team is spread across the globe. You’ll be working remotely for a majority of this role; however, when the lockdown restrictions have been fully removed you will be invited to meet with the team for collaborative projects. These meetings will be ad-hoc and location is TBC.
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and Adobe Premiere or similar.
- Design: You can harness your creative flair to create amazing designs .
- Driven: There will be multiple streams of work, you are empowered to manage your own time to achieve campaign goals and launches.