We make all content simple, by automatically translating and adding subtitles in any language. So creators and organisations can create content with no editing skills, and can focus on what they do best, creating and sharing more content that people love. In our first 9 months, Subly has been used by over 48,000 creators to help content reach further and faster. It’s our mission to empower every creator and organisation to maximise their content, enabling everyone to access subtitled and translated content.
The QA tester ensures that Subly monitors the quality of the products and services offered utilising test cases, plans and tools to review requirements. As part of this role, you will also be the first point of call for customer issues and help with the initial triage. This role works closely with the head of product and the engineering team.
- Reviewing all forms of project documentation including Business Requirements Specifications documents, technical briefs, designs and wireframes
- Work with the Product Manager to define acceptance criteria and produce test plans
- Working with the technical team to deliver a fully end to end tested product from staging site to production environment
- As part of this role, you will also be required to monitor incoming support tickets from our users, create tickets for incidents and bugs, as well as help triage initial user issues
- Proven work knowledge/experience in software development
- Proven work knowledge/experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working/knowledge of an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in tools like Cypress and Jest is a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
We are a small, but mighty, globally distributed team. We empower you to work autonomously and take ownership by giving you the flexibility and freedom to integrate your life and work.