We make all content simple, by automatically transcribing, translating and adding subtitles in any language. So creators and businesses can create content with no editing skills, and can focus on what they do best, creating and sharing more content that people love.
Founded in 2019, more than 90,000 creators and 6,000 businesses trust Subly to help content reach further and faster. It’s our mission to empower every creator and organisation to maximise their content, enabling everyone to access subtitled and translated content.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you are responsible for the strategic direction of marketing activities that will increase users, conversions, revenue and reduce churn for the whole of the Subly business. You will deeply understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimisation. You will develop and execute marketing programs that are based on data and foster ‘test and learn’ initiatives that focus on the entire funnel: Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Engagements, Referral and Revenue.
You'll work collaboratively with the Heads of Product, Sales, Operations to ensure the strategy is implemented for maximum impact across the key objectives of the core business. Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet company goals. If you are up for that challenge, we would like to meet you!
- You will deeply understand the lifecycle of customers on Subly and identify opportunities for growth and optimisation
- Implement and run experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives
- Use systematic ways to test experiments and generate innovative ideas to increase sales, find the channels and strategies to increase revenue
- Manage and execute pilots, programs and strategies based on understanding of real-time data in order to maximise revenue and foster a test-and-learn culture
- Analyse data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Manage and maintain the marketing budget and ensure return on investment
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports and findings from experimental data to inform the strategic direction for growth and revenue building initiatives
- A proven track-record in Growth and Digital Marketing roles including and results from past campaigns where you have contributed and driven growth and revenue
- A history of developing strategies and implementing plans to increase adoption, acquisition and revenue across audience segments
- Data and process-driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Solid project management skills; ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to build strong working relationships
- People management skills are a bonus
- Outstanding written and oral ability
- Knowledge of SEO, Webflow, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Social Media Management Systems