Subly is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their growing team!
As Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for translating vision and voice into compelling online marketing content (both short-form and long-form) that aligns with a brand’s strategy and goals. You’ll write blogs, case studies, vlog scripts, social posts, whitepapers, landing pages, product copy and much more. This role works across both organic and paid marketing.
You’ll have a passion for storytelling, focus on the details, and be an expert in conversion copywriting for B2B SaaS. The Copywriter will play a pivotal role in the business, partnering with many departments in the planning and execution of a content strategy to drive acquisition, retention and upsell, as well as serving the content needs of the entire business.
- Pitch new, creative and relevant ideas that support marketing's objectives
- Proactively design, shape and implement Subly's content strategy
- Collaborate and brainstorm content campaigns and brand messaging strategies
- Write, write, and write some more. This role is focused on execution. We have a lot to do and need a writer that hits a chord with our audience
- Customise copy for our different target audiences and verticals
- Optimise the execution of a full funnel content strategy to reach business objectives and maximise effectiveness against key KPIs
- You infuse all landing pages, ads, and website copy with conversion rate optimisation (CRO), UX and CX best practises
- Identify personas and create engaging narratives and strategies to address our buyers across all stages of the funnel
- Identify content that can be re-purposed and re-created as fresh new content to publish
- Suggest content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic and engagement
- Have editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Identify content gaps and develop assets to fill those in an effort to tell a cohesive story about Subly and how we deliver value for our customers
- Partnership management (guest posting, co-promotion)
- Utilise platforms such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Microsoft Clarity and Mixpanel to provide analytics and reporting
We make all content simple, by automatically transcribing, translating and adding subtitles in any language. So creators and businesses can create content with no editing skills, and can focus on what they do best, creating and sharing more content that people love.
Founded in 2019, more than 90,000 creators and 6,000 businesses trust Subly to help content reach further and faster. It’s our mission to empower every creator and organisation to maximise their content, enabling everyone to access subtitled and translated content.
- You have copywriting, content marketing, or inbound content writing experience, preferably in SaaS and/or B2B
- You have experience in helping SaaS / Startups / Businesses grow their revenue and reach through landing pages, ads, and website copy that are infused with CRO, UX and CX best practices
- You know how to research, optimise and write based on best practices for SEO
- Excellent storytelling skills that engage audiences
- Experience writing for the buyer’s journey and for buyer personas
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality copy possible
- A solid understanding of conversion-driven copy, knowing how to write actionable copy and CTAs that help drive business results
- A metrics-oriented mindset to track results, assess data, and make changes to your copy based on what the data is telling you, including email opens, CTRs, CPMs, etc.
- Strong research skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver on multiple projects
- Proven ability to successfully communicate across all levels of an organisation both face-to-face and remotely
- Proven understanding of how to work seamlessly with product departments to help bring product features, functionalities, and benefits to life
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Journalism preferred
- Had had your own blog, or a portfolio with examples of blogs, branded content, social media, and advertising campaigns preferred